Sunday, June 21, 2009
Moving Back to Vegas
Well, here we are down to the last 3 days in our home in San Jose. I am excited to be going back to Vegas to be near my girls and my grand babies. I am looking forward to being back in the ward.
A part of me is sad about leaving San Jose. The part about no longer having the home my children grew up in. I will miss my friends at Sakamoto School and working there. I really enjoyed being there and being a part of the school.
The plan right now is to pack up the truck on Wednesday and leave by 6am Thursday and driving to Vegas. We will then unload the truck and then drive to LA on Friday for the family wedding on Sat. I am dreading the long drive but at least that is a much better plan.
I am looking to a great new life closer to my kids and really being able to spend more time with my grand kids and just having fun. The other nice thing is that I won't be that far from Alicia either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mom can't wait to have you in Vegas so you are just a 4-6 or 8 hr car ride away, assuming they complete the bridge soon closer to 4 hrs! GL wit the move!! Love you!!
Post a Comment