Well, I made it through the Velez wedding. It was an experience I hope I never have to go through again. The bride and her family are great. It has nothing to do with them. My horrific experience had to do with my vendor.
I went on thursday to pick up the flowers. I walked in and didn't see any so I went into the cooler and saw nothing there either. I had ordered the flowers 3 weeks ago. I asked about my flowers and they said "Oh no those don't come in til next week. " What? No no no, they are for this sat. I even called on monday to add more flowers. Even their notes said this friday. So, they scrambled to get them fedexed by 10am friday. So.....Friday morning come and the flowers came in. I went to pick them up and I see them sorting the flowers. The problem is, they are the wrong color. I had ordered 175 fuchsia peonies, 10 white peonies and 75 green hydrangea. What I got was 185 white peonies and green hydrangea that the whole flower head was the size of a silver dollar. Now I am really stressed. How do I make this right. I could drive all over town to Costco and hope to find enough pink and fuchsia colors and also try Safeway. Oh my......
I then mad dashed to help with the rehearsal. That took about an hour longer then planned. So now I am really behind in getting flowers done for Sat. I remembered as I was preparing to go scout out the Costco's about another floral supply place I go to in Mtn. View the opposite end of town from Fremont. I called them and they had some. So off I go hoping I can get enough to do the bridal bokays. Thank goodness they had the peonies and they had pink hydrangea. So I was extremely happy. Off to the house I goo....
I finally completed all the flowers at 2am. off to bed and up again at 6am to load the car, deliver the bridal bokay to the bride and then off to the Venue to set up for the 12:30 ring ceremony.
Everything worked out well and it was beautiful. I just don't ever want to go through that again.
No comments:
Post a Comment