When Sarah was a senior in high school I had the opportunity to do her senior pictures. I was such a fun time and she is very photogenic.
So, Rich and I went to her wedding. I actually went to help do her flowers and decorate and take pictures. I love doing flowers for the special people in my life.
Sarah and Isaac coming out of the temple. Such a beautiful bride.
Lisa with all the brides maids.
The Moore family
It was a long night on Friday doing flowers and decorating but it was so beautiful. I am so thankful for the opportunity I had of being able to do flowers and being invited to the wedding. I am truly blessed with such wonderful friends in my life.
On Saturday before the wedding I was able to take a few pictures of the temple and the area around the temple. It gave me the opportunity to do my other love, photography.
They have this beautiful water system that runs by the temple. It is so beautiful
A view of the temple along the river with the falls.
The Idaho Falls Temple. The grounds are so beautiful.
Another view from the other side of the river. It was an overcast and windy day. It was a good thing we moved to the Stake Center which was next door to the temple.



No comments:
Post a Comment