Friday, September 23, 2011
Wow I have not been on here for forever.
I was just looking at my blog and saw it has been over a year since I was last on here. I guess I write here about as well as I write in a journal. NOT!
I will try to catch you up on what has happened this past year. Both Leila and Austin are now 2 years old. They are both so cute. Karli is now in kinder. Brooklyn is now 18 mts old and Carson is very independent.
Danny is now in 5th grade and goes to a charter school which he seems to be enjoying. Rich has sold his insurance business and will no longer be an agent as of Jan 1. He is now a lobbyist working in San Jose in city government.
As for me, I have just gotten a little older and am keeping very busy in my job doing what I love (Flowers). I have also taken on another passion more now then ever and that is photography. I will be adding pictures soon.
Amber and Eric have moved to Elko Nv. and Eric is working at the mines. He drives those massive trucks. They seem to be very happy there. miss them but know that is where they need to be with their family.
Alica and her husband Chris have divorced and Austin divides his time with both. We helped Alicia move into a new apartment this summer. She seems happy.
Rich, Danny and I just returned this past week from a wonderful trip to Kauai Hawaii. It was an amazing trip and I took lots of pictures which I plan to put a few onto canvas. I am anxious to get that done.
Well, its late and I need to get to bed. 6AM comes early and I am still trying to catch up on sleep from vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment